Summer is in full swing and the heat-wave seems to be here to stay! Whether you’re going on holiday or staying in the UK, here are some of my top high street picks for the beach this season.
- Seafolly Palm Beach V Swimsuit, £96, Ann’s Cottage. I absolutely adore this very on-trend palm leaf swimsuit from surfer-chick store Ann’s Cottage. It’s at the top end of most of our budgets but it’s so gorgeous!
- Sequin Straw-Effect Chevron Beach Bag, £29, Accessorize. You can’t go wrong with Accessorize for fashionable, affordable and good quality bags. This one is perfect for taking to the beach and for cocktails.
- Cornish Beach Stone Necklace, £16.99, Etsy. I think it’s important to support small businesses and you can find such an array of interesting and unique pieces on Etsy. This necklace is handmade and consists of genuine Pebbles from Portreath Beach in West Cornwall.
- Straw Hat, £8.99, H&M. Well, you can’t go to the beach without a straw hat, can you?
- White Aztec Print Shirred Bardot Neck Beach Dress, £17.99, New Look. I’ve completely fallen in love with this white dress, it’s perfect for the warm weather. It’s currently on my wishlist, just waiting for an excuse to buy it!