Some of you may know that I am getting married next year, so expect to see a lot of these posts as I add to an ever growing list of things I want!
Now that the wedding planning has officially started, I have begun the process of scouring every online shop available in search of cute wedding gifts and accessories that are perfect for a bride-to-be! Here are some of my favourites.
- Paperchase Wedding Planner File. Every new bride-to-be needs a wedding planner! This one is really cute and is full of helpful tips.
2. Personalised engagement cushion. Personalised gifts are great for newly-engaged couples and this cushion is so cute!
- Vintage tea cups. For vintage wedding inspiration, and well because.. vintage tea cups, right?
- Personalised tote bag. Possibly the most adorable bag I have ever seen. Would I wear this? Maybe I would.
- Willy Straws. We deserve willy straws.
- Personalised PJ set. Is it tacky? Maybe. Do I want a pair? Definitely.
Would you buy any of these for yourself or a bride-to-be?