It’s not long now until Valentine’s Day so I thought I’d create a mini Valentine’s day gift guide for inspiration or to print out and leave for your partner to find.
- Lylia Rose Pink Paris Scarf – £9.99. This gorgeous Parisian scarf is from Lylia Rose, an online ladies accessories boutique that specialises in women’s printed scarves . This scarf is gorgeous, and it’s perfect for any woman who wishes she was a Parisian. If you want to buy something from Lylia Rose you can get an amazing 20% off using the discount code aliterarycocktail.
- Cat jumper from Topshop – £10.99. How cute is this jumper?
- Doris & Co Literary Homeware – various prices. If you are buying for a literary fan, Doris & Co make beautiful homeware including these delicate espresso mugs.
- Givenchy Live Irresistible perfume – cost varies. This is the best smelling perfume ever. Any girl would love to receive this!
- Thornton’s Continental Chocolate Heart – £25.00. Chocolate is a traditional and very popular Valentine’s gift, but there’s a reason for that, everyone loves chocolate! Thornton’s have created a guide, How To Have A Happy Valentine’s Day, so pop over and have a look there for some romantic inspiration, whether you’re in a relationship or single. To WIN this Chocolate Heart enter my exclusive competition below!
- Positive Thoughts Colouring Book – £6.00.
To win this huge chocolate heart filled with gorgeous Thornton’s truffles, just enter below. The giveaway will last for one week and I will notify the winner after that. Good luck!