Though I absolutely love summer, I’m definitely ready for Autumn – crunchy, orange leaves, roasted butternut squash, Halloween, colder days and darker evenings…it’s a magical time of year.
As we spend more time at home during the colder months, it’s important to make sure our homes are a sanctuary, particularly before we head into winter, so here are some budget-friendly autumn home updates I’ve been coveting lately.
- Metallic Pulse Venetian Blinds – Direct Blinds, from £17.33
- Tall Candlestick – H&M, £17.99
- Splendour Silver Crushed Velvet Throw – Julian Charles, on sale currently £25.00
- Artificial Hanging Plants – George at Asda, £12.00
- Halloween Ghost Lamp – Primark, £3.00
- 6 Piece Glass Cake Plate Set in Pink – Wayfair, £12.99
- KitchenCraft Slate and Wood Serving Stand – Wilko, £25.00